This Easter, Will is going to swim 100x100m for Level Water, and he's challenging YOU to join him.
Will Clarke is a sub-8 hour man.
He's one of only three British men to complete an Ironman triathlon in under eight hours (and he's done it twice!).
Will was World and European Under 23 champion, a Beijing Olympian and twice British National Champion.
And now he's going to join THE 100 CLUB.
Why you should join THE 100 CLUB...
Because you believe in the power of sport AND want to offer children with disabilities a fair start in sport.
Level Water provides one-to-one swimming lessons for children with disabilities, then helps introduce them to group swimming and competitive clubs.
We work in 50 cities across the UK and are expanding nationally - but without these one-to-one lessons, most disabled children will never learn to swim.
If you join the 100 club this Easter and fundraise for Level Water, we will expand our programme further across the UK and teach more disabled children to swim in 2018!
Here's how it works:
- Pick a date between 30th March and 6th April
- Invite a few friends to join you
- Set up a Just Giving page
- Swim 100x100m at once (we suggest 20 seconds rest after each one)
1. you will receive your personalised 100 CLUB certificate (signed by Will Clarke)
2. you will be entered into a prize draw for FREE entry into swimming's ultimate adventure - the DART 10K
3. you will receive FREE Level Water swim kit!
- Your fundraising will provide one-to-one swimming lessons for disabled children
Click the button below to join THE 100 CLUB now!